Natural pollinationSeptember 22, 2023
Benefits of using our fuel additive by AdercoDecember 26, 2023
Today the variety of tomatoes we know is the result of centuries of selection and cultivation. Over time new varieties have been developed with the aim of seeking characteristics such as taste, size and resistance to diseases. So today we want to present the differences that our tomatoes have:
1. Long-lasting tomato: they have been carefully selected and cultivated with the aim of prolonging their post-harvest life. This feature makes them the ideal choice for storage and transport over long distances, without compromising their quality and organoleptic qualities. Our selection also focuses on ensuring excellent flavor and crispy texture for consumption.
2. Pear tomato: they are characterized by their elongated (oblong) shape, being consistent and fleshy despite their thin skin. Renowned for their freshness and sweetness, these tomatoes are highly sought after both for fresh consumption and for use in the kitchen, providing versatility in the preparation of dishes.
3. Tomato beef: perfect companion, stand out for its large size with intense and sweet flavor. With a juicy and firm texture, its high water content makes them ideal for sauces and stews.
4. Tomato salad: fruit of a careful selection, these tomatoes are perfect for salads. They stand out for their delicious taste, appetizing appearance and robust and firm texture. With a sweet and fruity profile, its high sugar content makes it ideal for salads that require the addition of oil and salt.
5. Tomato branch: fresh and natural, the tomato branch keeps all the characteristics of the fruit in the plant, highlighting visually and preserving its qualities for longer. Its harvesting takes place at the last moment of maturation which increases its benefits.
The diversity of our tomatoes presents the result of an evolution in the choice and cultivation of these varieties. Each type offers unique qualities, from durability to freshness and versatility, allowing you to choose among those that best suit your needs.